Terms and Condition
Tags: Albaclothings, Terms, Conditions, Terms & Conditions
The term ‘albaclothings’ or ‘alba clothing's’ or ‘alba’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is alba clothing's, s. N puram, udayanapuram Vaikom- 686 143, Kottayam dist, Kerala. Our company registration number is ‘32abbfa9114d1z3’ the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without albaclothings creation’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the jurisdiction of kottayam district only.
Cancellation of orders:
Albaclothings believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been packed and we have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the ‘same day delivery’ category.
- No cancellations are entertained for limited edition / occasion offers.